If you have ever had the dream to be a highly successful student or wondered how extremely brilliant students attained the level and frequency that they are operating on, this article is for you. You are about to see the top 10 secrets of successful students clearly exposed.
It is no news in the academic race that some will succeed while others fail. It is either you succeed or you suck seed; there is no neutral ground. For every success, there is a secret, just as every product requires a process. A man who wakes up rich was actually doing a vigil. Below are the top secrets of successful students. I love number 5, but number 8 will shock you.
MAGICS OF SUCCESSFUL STUDENTS
1. THEY KEEP TRACK OF TIME Let me begin by saying that what you do with time determines what life will do to you. This is because time processes people. What you will become in life is a function of the value you place on time. Time is an asset and not a handset. Successful students do not shake hands with procrastination. They understand time and seasons. A time to read and also a time to play. They prioritize and manage their time so as to get the most important things done. If I may ask, what is the most important or valuable use of your time right now?
2. THEY KNOW WHAT THEY WANT Another secret of successful students is that they don’t live like goats; they set goals. They don’t just sit back and take what comes. If you don’t know where you are going, any way looks like the way. Don’t aim at average; have the mentality that you can achieve your desire. To prepare for an exam without setting goals or targets is to end up a target. Meditate on your target, recognize it so that you will not accept the Opposite. Remember, small targets shrink you while big ones stretch you.
3. THEY ARE NOT SPECTATORS Successful students are not always spectators but participators. They set goals and as well work towards its actualization. It will take you nothing to set target, however, it would take you everything to focus on it. Action without passion will be sanctioned. Do you have the desire to get the best result this semester? Then get set for the best preparation. A medicine student who does not take his studies serious may actually become a doctor; but a native doctor. Focus your energy on the things that will create your desired result. It is time to come out of your comfort zone. Good grades don’t just come, they are processed. It is time to make that result happen.
4. THEY DON’T BLAME PEOPLE Successful students take control and responsibilities for their lives. They don’t blame the lecturer or friends for their failure. Rather, they find out where they missed it and quickly make necessary adjustments. Your actions today is what will generate tomorrow’s reactions. You can have the best of everything. conquer that thing that you have as excuse for your failure.
5. THEY DON’T GIVE UP Never get to a point where you contemplate giving up on your quest for academic excellence. Even if your result is not okay now, so long you are still breathing, you can still achieve your dreams. Even when your effort seem not to be producing the desired result, do not get tired. Keep on keeping on, continue the good work, keep the fire burning and the sky will be your limit. In the word of John Cena “NEVER GIVE UP”.
6. THEY ARE SINCERE TO THEMSELVES Some things are not meaningful but, they are capable of making you responsible. Telling yourself the truth is honesty but telling others is integrity. Successful students know their strength and weaknesses, they improve on their strength and handle their weaknesses. They don’t do things because others are doing it. You know that a certain boy or girl is a major distraction to you or you did not study for the test; yet you are blaming your tutors. It is telling yourself the truth that will unlock your academic success. Why not tell yourself the truth?
7. KNOW THE POINT Successful students don’t just study for fun; they study to know. They don’t just read through the textbook but they go for the main point and as well use lectures as a detective mission. Don’t just study randomly, read to understand. Do you really understand what you are studying right now? if not, why not ask questions?. Don’t be shy or feel too big to ask your friends for tutorials. This may really be of help to you. Research shows that group discussions is one of the best way to study. It helps you remember more. Don’t skip that page if you don’t understand it. Discuss it with friends.
8. REVERSE FLASH Successful students reverse-engineer problems solved in class. They try to make the questions assume different shapes and ultimately attempt them. You are told in class that the square root of four (4) is two (2); why not try the square root of minus four (-4) on your own? Anything that has weight and occupy space is matter; what if it doesn’t have weight?
9. THEY DON’T JOKE WITH STUDIES Successful students don’t rely on short-cuts, they study. Start developing a good study habit. You must work hard. You need to boost your reading habits in real time. Read your book.
10. THEY BELIEVE IN SOMETHING Highly successful students believe in something. It is that thing that gives them the full confidence in their ability. They Just believe that they can’t fail. You must have something that you deeply believe in and stand for.
thanks to you
Thanks a lot
[…] 10 Golden Tips To Last Longer In Night Class | 10 High Quality Secrets Of Successful Students And How To Apply Them […]
[…] 10 High Quality Secrets Of Successful Students And How To Apply Them […]