How to check 2017 WAEC Result online – The West Africa Examination Council, WAEC has released the 2017 May/June West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) results.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the 2017 West African Examinations Council (WAEC) May/June WASSCE that they can now check their results online. According to the statistics released by WAEC, 59.22%, obtained minimum of credits in five (5) subjects and above, including English Language and Mathematics
HOW TO CHECK WAEC RESULT ONLINE. You don’t need to buy any scratch card to check your WAEC result. The result checker PIN and Serial Number are contained on the flip side of the candidates’ CIVAMPENS Card issued to all candidates by WAEC.
1. Go to WAEC result checking portal at http://www.waecdirect.org.
2. Enter your WAEC Examination Number in the required column.
3. Select your Examination Year i.e. 2017.
4. Select your Examination Type i.e. SCHOOL CANDIDATE RESULT.
5. Enter the Card Serial Number.
6. Enter the Card PIN.
7. Finally, click “Submit” button to get your 2017 WAEC Result. I have a problem in checking my WAEC result Please help? Kindly send the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org for verification and assistance
1. Error message displayed
2. Your examination number
3. Type of Exam
4. Year of Exam.
If you like this story, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest ETC. also don't forget to leave a Reply, we would very MUCH appreciate Your Comments On This Post Below. Thanks!
Comments, Pictures and culled stories posted on this website will be given due credit and is not the fault of Solutionfans.com if they are given original credit from site culled from. If you have a complaint or a story, Please Send To Us Via [email protected]